Frayed denim is their thing. Their thing has become the alternative approach to wearing denim. That approach to wearing denim has won them an LVMH prize. Portuguese natives, London based designer duo, Marta Marques and Paulo Almeida also known as Marques Almeida has become the man repelling brand that focuses primarily with denim wear. Toying with volume, drape and the deconstruction of fabric, here's five reasons to wear Marques Almeida.
1. They know how to bring back a dose of early 00's nostalgia without cringe worthy references.
2. They don't need unnecessary celebrity endorsements to promote their brand. Their brillance does all the work.
3. It's the perfect marriage for layering. Go full on Joey Tribbiani with it!
4. You don't have to worry about anything fraying because it's already been done.
5. They're creating the future, with references from the past, but doing it in the present.