The two creatives came head to head during a London Fashion Week panel to discuss their visions and how they're revolutionising the fashion world. Hosted by American Express the talk spoke about each individuals impact on the fashion industry as well as their unique working relationship and how they both have the same creative vision. Moderated by Chris Wallace, here's five things we learnt from this compelling conversation.
1. Michele wants to bring peace and a smile to every women's face through music.
2. When Gareth Pugh called Lamy for an internship, she knew from the seduction of his voice that he wasn't an intern, he was a designer.
3. They both like to be hands on in the making process of their work. Gareth stated that he'doesn't like to feel separated from the work that I do'.
4. They both represent something very foreign to each other (and it's not just the accents)
5. Michele sparkles throughout the 7 minute video in Rick Owen's Autumn Winter 15.