5 things to know about Loewe's Fall 2016 show
All Images: Tommy Ton
The futurist of fashion, Jonathan Anderson took to the runway with a beautifully disturbed collection that highlighted everything juxtaposition. Blown up cat pendants, chained bags and metal rings for dress sleeves were the main theme throughout the Fall collection, which Anderson described as 'curated…each piece has got a meaning, there's a meaning to her in that space.' Here's five things worth knowing about Loewe's latest show-
1. More is more, especially when it comes to gold ring chokers and chained handbags.
2. Wearing your handbag around your neck is a thing
3. Accentuating your waist and elbows is a key look for Fall/Winter.
4. The bigger the chain, the bigger the boss, apparently.
5. The cat necklace is not Choupette.