Juergen Teller took us back to the early 2000's with his cut and paste styled shots for Celine's Spring Summer 16 campaign. Removing all things modern when it came to the photography, Teller captured models Vera Van Erp, Regitze Christensen and Karly Loyce and these are five things that we learnt from it.
1. Phoebe Philo has predicted that nude is the new nude.
2. Slicked hair is still and always will be their thing.
3. Paint is the new photoshop for 2016.
4. Androgyny has been redefined through sharp silhouettes and muted colours.
5. Long dresses with cowboy boots is still hotter than a red sole.