21 year old London based model, Bee Beardsworth represents everything the youth should be; natural, open minded, non judgemental and a lover of all things cats. The bare faced beauty has walked for the likes of Marques Almeida and Vivienne Westwood and fronted editorials for the likes of LOVE, andI-D magazine, here's five things you should probably know about Bee Beardsworth;
1. She grew up in the Cotswolds but lived in Cape Town, Tokyo, Sydney, Holland, and now London as her father's a pilot.
1. Although a full time model, Bee is also an artist and believes that 'art isn't separate to her life, but parallel.'
3. She's obsessed with cats, and has one called Gucci.
4. She was the girl in Pixie Geldof's 'Women go Wild' music video, played alongside her girlfriend, Daisy.
5. Her and her girlfriend share a great pictorial version of their lives right here.